Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions. As top Realtors, here is how we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final agreement is in your best interest.
1. You will have full access to ALL homes available on the market, even listings that may not yet be on the market through our professional real estate affiliations.
2. Our expert knowledge of the area should be invaluable to you.
3. What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
4. Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We negotiate on your behalf so that the final agreement includes the best possible terms and conditions for YOU.
5. You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! We will view every home you are interested in with you. We make sure you are fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
6. Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
7. Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually selecting your home and getting your offer accepted to open escrow is another matter entirely.
8. Ask us any question about buying a home. It's our job to help you! There's no obligation, and we promise to respond as quickly as possible.